PIT STOP Pet Food Bowls with Stand, Puppy Dog Feeding Non-Skid Wooden Set of 2 Stainless Steel and Water for Dogs Cats Pine Wood Holder-Natural Color-PET0006
- Anti-skid and Well-Fitted Food Bowls for Cats and Dogs: The stand comes with anti-skid pads fitted onto its legs. This prevents the stand from moving, slipping, or skidding while your fur friend is eating. The bowl inserts are lined with eco-leather to keep the stainless steel dog bowls firmly in place, so you will have no spilling of food or water.
- This complete set of two feeding pet bowls with a natural wood bowl holder is ideal for small dogs, cats, and puppies. The set of two stainless steel food bowls for dogs and cats has the following dimensions: 15.67 x 8.19 x 3.86 inches.
- Natural Pine Wood Stand: The pet food bowl stand is made with 100% natural pine wood. The wood is treated to protect it from moisture, mold, dirt, and stains. The attractive bowl holder is handcrafted in seasoned pine wood.
- Pawsome Feeding Cat and Dog Bowl For Your Furry Baby: Here is the pet bowl that is as precious as your little tailed baby. This set of feeding stainless bowls with their own gorgeous stand is perfect for your pet and will make those happy tails wag even faster. They are available in three attractive designs.
- Stainless Steel Feeding Bowls: The set contains two premium-grade stainless steel pet feeding bowls. Not only are these bowls durable and attractive, they are rust-free and are easy to clean. They are dishwasher friendly too and can be washed without any hassles.
Sold：147 Wished: 73 Followed: 80
Do I Need A Special Stainless Steel Food Bowl For My Pet? Yes, you do! Vets recommend that each pet should have its own bowl. This helps to train the pet and control its behavior. Some animals get aggressive with other pets in the house when it comes to food, so keeping at least one bowl per pet is essential. Your pawed friends also need to drink water. Having a bowl in a designated place will help them to keep hydrated. They know where the water is kept and will go and seek it out when they are thirsty. Why Do I Need a Feeding Bowl Holder? The holder is essential to regulate the posture and growth of the dog. If it has to bend down to eat, your canine friend may stress its neck, shoulders, and legs. It may also affect your pet’s digestion. To prevent this, it is advised that the dogs should be fed at a height where they do not have to bend their necks to eat. Why Pit stop pet food Bowl with Stand Set? Here are some reasons to convince you: – It keeps your pet from spilling food on the floor; – This is a very attractive food bowl set and will add to the aesthetics of your home; – It is made of non-toxic and eco-friendly materials that can be reused and recycled; – It is easy to clean and maintain; – Is durable and will last a long time. Give your fur baby the best feeding bowl for pets it deserves – scroll up and click on buy now.
I love this product because my cat can’t tip her bowls over. It’s very sturdy and not easily movable like regular bowls.
by Raquel C.
The stand is really beautiful, it is solid wood, we loved this product, our dog always spills everything, because the bases are very light and made of plastic, but this really is the ideal one. and perfect and the bowls are perfectly ideal for him portion of food and water. our dog is a 25 pound boston terrier so it’s a perfect fit for him.